Saturday, December 19, 2009

thee spray paint and ink pens

Sooo I just participated in a super cool contest, i hope to find more like this in sl. I originally entered the contest only conspiring to spend more time with big dookie, but I have to say the contest was more than just bonding time. Kudos to the brains behind the contest,Second Spaces, it was very creative. So in a nutshell we were given a box, allotted 200prims each and a budget not to exceed $1000l. With these parameters we were to create Santas Escape, in other words...what would Santa be doing the day after Christmas. I was def impressed with all the entries, a few stuck out to me and i featured them below. Great job to all the designers and ty to the people who held the contest, it was lots of fun!

Santas Escape Contest 2009

Santas Escape Contest 2009

Santas Escape Contest 2009
the colors in this pic [above] dont do it justice, go see it in game, it's a dope looking spa.

Santas Escape Contest 2009

Santas Escape Contest 2009

Santas Escape Contest 2009
super creative! planting trees the day after, santa's betta than me!

Santas Escape Contest 2009
this one was ours o.O. I felt bad our mind was so far in the gutta after I seen the other ones but hey now, Santa is a man...lol.

Oh and to see these in person check out the displays here!


Uh, spraypaint and ink pens
I use to write in every color I think in
To paint a picture with every rhyme that I speak in
Yeah, the gallery is the beat

No comments:

Post a Comment