Monday, December 14, 2009

thee cake

blog 12.14.09

I recently went to cupcakes to use a giftcard I had and I was pleasantly surprised to see they were having a sale. I picked up plenty of cute dresses all in the range from $25l-$50l. I'm posting a few I got, but they have tons to choose from! Check all their other selections out here.

hair - >TRUTH< Natalia - burgundy
earrings - [Encore] Timeless Double Hoop Earring
dress - *<3c!* Black and Beige Top jeweled dress
shoes - Maitreya Billow Boots - Black

hair - Maitreya Alex - Autumn [new realease]
dress - *<3c!* Blue & creme floral dress
shoes - Stiletto Moody Bare Jayne (Nude)

hair - .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Emma - Cinnamon
dress - *<3c!* Dana Dress
shoes - ETD Heel Strap Platforms (Red)

hair - Maitreya Apple - Autumn
dress - *<3c!* hannah dress
shoes - AOHARU_WALK_EthnicBijou Sandals


I'm in it for the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment