Monday, May 23, 2011

thee welcome home

We change houses almost as much as we change in clothes in sl. I guess its another creative outlet and I love using different items I pick up and fitting them together to make sense in "my world." Below are some snaps of our new boathouse, it feels casual and comfy which is pretty much our style.

Some of my favorite things I found to add to the house include a katana cleaning set, some oreos in a cute little tupperware (its the little things), the lizards that hang out around the house, the chia pet from Intrigue & Co, and of course my pig. I wish Zoobys would make a pet pig that would follow me around already. Then my sl would be complete. There's too much stuff to note where its all from, I'm too lazy for that, if something catches your eye let me know and I'll give you the creator.

Welcome home...

2

18

19

16

15

13

14

12

11

8

10

9

7

4

3


Pac Div, "Fallin'" from Clement & Co. on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment