Saturday, May 14, 2011

thee home & garden expo

The Home & Garden Expo has tons to offer - houses, home accessories, landscaping, building lessons, entertainment, charity, and scavenger hunts! The best thing so far that I have found is that I don't lag at the 10 sim filled expo nearly as much as I did at recent events. I love expos and fairs and any events with such a collection of great designers but I don't even bother going if I can't move.

There's plenty for everyone at this expo - vintage, rustic, modern, fantasy, etc. I saw some new things from some of my favorite home designers including a new modern beach house from Prefabulous. Dutchie, another store I am familiar with, set up a house and furnished it really well. I also found new designers that I am definitely going to check out their mainstores like Panache and ReBourne Prefabs. And of course there were some great overall creative store set ups at the expo like Lisp & Art Dummy, Artilleri was looking retro as ever, and Fae Faire H & G Owner definitely caught my eye.

So...I snapped a few pics using my Kari photo hud, check em out...

home & garden expo 2011

home & garden expo 2011

home & garden expo 2011

home & garden expo 2011

home & garden expo 2011

home & garden expo 2011

home & garden expo 2011

home & garden expo 2011

I didn't get to check out everything yet, when I have time I am looking forward to checking out what the loft, north west, what next, and lalalicious have to offer at the expo.

Home & Garden Expo website http://slhomegardenpatioexpo.wordpress.com/
Check the website for info on performers and classes offered daily!

2 comments: