Friday, July 16, 2010

thee 50l friday 07.16.10

I'm sleepy! I can't be held accountable if I mess this post up lol. This week had some great stuff just like usual. I really liked the sunglasses from reek and the landscaping grass from turnips and home, but my favorite this week is scribble. They are always thinking outside the box and deliver quality products each week. Today they are offering two items, my favorite being the sock puppets! Check out the goodness below...

blog 07.16.10

The Loft
Exposeur �
L. Fauna
Royal Blue
Adore & Abhor �
Scribble
League �
Katat0nik
Pididdle
Turnips Homes & Stuff �
Reek �
Tiny Bird

Every Friday, a group of designers will place an item in the front of their mainstore marked down for 50L. The item might be something from the store marked down, or maybe an exclusive, special item. The items will be available from 12am SLT on Friday until 11:59pm SLT on Friday.

I heart. Black Spade ft Simeon & Vic Spencer

download it here.
she know that a house aint a home if its broken...

No comments:

Post a Comment