Saturday, August 29, 2009

Want to know something cool?

Today I was shopping at Armidi Online ( shoparmidi.com ) and I came across something cool that I thought I'd share with the world, get it while it lasts. Now I'm not saying that I'm the first to discover this, because I don't know if I am but, here it is..

How to get all colors/washes of the jeans you want for the price of one.

#1. Go to ShopArmidi.Com and sign up, follow all the instructions like a normal sign up..

#2. Once you've signed up, verified, and activated your account, find a pair of jeans you like ( I did these "Lowrise Jeans Stitch" )

#3. Select one wash/color that costs only 250L ( I choose signature ), then click "Add to shopping bag"

#4. Once added to your shopping bag, scroll to the top of the page and click "My Bag". You will notice on this page the "Color" says "All washes"..

#5. Click checkout.. Most likely it will tell you there was an error, but it will still take your money and send you the jeans in world..


Now you have all of them for the price of one...

================================================

& If you're reading this and feel that this is wrong, and I shouldn't take advantage of this glitch/fuck up/mistake, fuck you buddy! I'm a fucking pirate-ninja I can do what I want..

No comments:

Post a Comment