Friday, August 28, 2009

thee exclusives





Peace Peace!!


I. love. skater. shoes. I'm talking anything from Vans, DCs, Circas, Dunks, Vox, Troopers, and the list goes on. Did I forget mention I have a shoe fetish? NO? Ok... Well needless to say, I was really excited when I stumbled on these Van-look-alikes by Siam Quan of Tabboo. The sneakers which are called "Taboo Vansis Sneakers" are definitely worth the purchase. They are resizeable (Bonus: when you buy them it comes with both versions - M/F. So all you lazy folks can breathe easy.) and they come complete with a customizable hud. The detail is great and at 25L a pair, the price is even better.

buy it here
or
Mainstore


Also Riq Graves of Reek is participating again for another round of 50L Fridays.
(50L Fridays is a promotion a few stores are taking part in.. basically they pick an item they designed or make one and set it for sale for 50L at the front of their store on Friday mornings. The designers rotate every week and the products are always nice.)


Riq, chose to release the NES Controller Necklace. I am HUGE on nostalgia so this necklace was so so necessary for me. I won't go into the specifics here, but basically it's fly. You can go get yours at the link below but remember it's only going to be for sale at that price
until 11:59pm slt tonight.




Reek Mainstore








Got my Vans on but they look like sneakersssss..


No comments:

Post a Comment