Sunday, May 23, 2010

thee project tents

blog 05.23.10

From May 21st - 26th there will be multiple vendors organized by an awesome team who have created exclusive items as well as offer some of their favorite items to consumers donating 75% of all purchases to this great cause called Project Tents.

When you buy an item from the Haiti Benefit Expo/Project Tents - the proceeds go to ShelterBox. ShelterBox delivers boxes of aid to those who are most in need. It is literally a box with supplies for an extended family of up to 10 people with a tent and essential equipment to use while they are displaced or homeless.

Helping has never been so easy, check out Project Tents and all the great items the designers are offering C: Happy Sunday!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Project%20Tents/129/127/30

Outfit above:
W&Y hair limited Haiti VIP - Project Tents exclusive
So Many Styles [SMS] Pearl Necklace
Shai black gloves
Azul Brigitte - Project Tents Exclusive
Stiletto Moody Bare Jane



Now I've been shaken
But I'm not broken
I won't be braking
Anytime
I have fallen
But I'm not ruined
I'll keep on moving

No comments:

Post a Comment