Monday, June 15, 2009

fancy feet


Blogging to you live from So Many Styles. One of the only spots in sl where you will not only find some of the flyest clothes but where you can touch down and hear Rakim "It's been a long time" serenading you while shop.
Irie Campese sells everything from leggings to flats and I really dig her store. Moving along...





I'm not a big fan of summer. Mostly because I can't wear my Tims. (Havin sweaty feet is not cute) Luckily seasons don't matter in Second Life. So I was really excited when I found these Garago boots by Shin Mathilde of *ordinary*. The textures on them are high res and not only that! You also have the option to re-size and change the texture.(black,worn,classic)

Sidebar: They also have the folded down Timberland lookalikes too.

Also while I was there I picked up the Tarsier shoes. They kind of look like laced up white chucks. I love how it has black paint spattered all across the sides. There are so many other things there worth checking out. I suggest you make your way to *ordinary* and gon getcha some, gon gon getcha some. ...


-vv



[photos by Vertigo Verb]

No comments:

Post a Comment