Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thee autumn albero gatcha festival

blog 10.20.10

yay! it's back! Albero's autumn gatcha festival! From October 20th - November 24th you can pick up all the goodness over at the gatcha festival. I think any of the albero gatcha festivals are one of my favorite things to do, I love cute things in cute packages. The festival is a great way to do some xmas shopping too since the objects are transfer and there's such a wide variety of items often. There were a few places who hadn't put out yet but overall there is a big selection. My favorites were Doppleganger's pj pants, Pig's underoos (I need to go back cause I wanted the patterned ones but I kept pulling up the basic underoos every time I took the gamble lol], and some candy corn fangs by A.D.D. Andel. SO if you have a few minutes, take some time and head to the gatcha festival here to check out the goodness!

kendrick lamar - growing apart download it here.

tryin visualize how to get it right, but my visions so blurry.
tryin slow it down, stay close to the ground, but we're always in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment